Kluegel House Landmark Application Photos

CITY OF BERKELEY
Ordinance #4694 N.S.
LANDMARK APPLICATION
               

Application



Laura Belle Marsh Kluegel House

2667–2669 Le Conte Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709


Le Conte Avenue as seen from the roof of Kingman Hall. The arrow points to the Kluegel House. To the right are the Bentley House (A.H. Broad, 1900) and the Hatfield House (Julia Morgan, 1908).


Aerial view of Kluegel House roof (detail from City of Berkeley map)
 
Kluegel House roof as seen from the roof of Kingman Hall


Front (south) fašade in 1975 (Ormsby Donogh files, BAHA archives)


Front (south) fašade in 2005


View from the east


East gables viewed from the southeast


West fašade from seen from northwest
 
West fašade and entrance seen from southwest

West chimney, top part
 
West chimney

The east front door in 1972 (photo: Jim Stetson)
 
The same door in 2005


General view from southeast


Upper floors from northwest


Detail of east gables viewed from northeast


East gables


West gable


East gable viewed from northeast


View from the rear


Roof rear

Application